Friday 3 August 2012

立命館大学



立命館大学 Ritsumeikan Daigaku is where I will be going to university! Here are some pictures I got off the google just to show you what it looks like!



These pictures* are of the Kinugasa campus of which I will be a denizen. Compared to Edinburgh University, Rits is HAuge! I can already feel the ease of walking down tram-disruption-free streets. If there is one thing the Japanese can do it's transport.

I am able to use all facilities at both Kinugasa campus and in Biwako-Kusatsu campus.





Check out the clock tower!

From first sight most Japanese Universities have a lot of similarities to American Universities. Both heavily feature American sports and have ridiculous sized buildings, or maybe that's just the small-city Edinburger inside me speaking. I am sure there are plenty differences between them, I just don't know what they are. 



Oh and yes, it does snow in Japan.


*All photos belong to Ritsumeikan, please don't sue me!

No comments:

Post a Comment